Ecosoft MO 24000
You get all the advantages of perfect quality water with Ecosoft MO 24000 commercial reverse osmosis system. It is the most advanced and effective way to remove up to 99.8% of impurities, including bacteria and viruses. Reverse osmosis is an eco-friendly and economic way to get safe drinking water.
The system is a compact and entirely functionally complete module.
A state-of-the-art controller provides complete automation of the system. The controller is equipped with permeate conductivity sensor, which allows continuous monitoring of the purified water quality. The compact design of the system and the specially designed connection panel greatly simplifies the transportation, installation, and maintenance of the system. The use of flexible connecting tubes provides a significant reduction in vibration and noise generated by the high-pressure pump.
Ecosoft MO 24000 is a high-capacity reverse osmosis unit for use in food & beverage industry, farms, greenhouses, pharmaceutical industry, chemical production, laboratories and workshops, small scale industrial processes, and steam generators.
Output: 24000 litres per day
Get a Quote
The process of operation of a commercial reverse osmosis system consists of the following stages of water purification.
The water supplied to the osmosis is pre-cleaned by a 5-micron sediment filter included in the unit. The water is fed to the membrane by a high-pressure pump.
During the treatment the water is divided into two flows inside the membrane module of the system: demineralized water, or permeate, and water with increased salt content, i.e. concentrate.
Part of the concentrate is discharged into the sewage system while the module is operating, and part of it is sent to the inlet of a high-pressure pump, to recycle the concentrate.
An antiscalant can be dosed into the feed water stream, which prevents the formation of deposits inside the membrane elements.
The OC5000 controller is designed for automatic or manual control of reverse osmosis unit and provides:
- Best possibilities for professional maintenance
- Automatic switching on and off of the equipment upon signal
- Emergency shutdown of the equipment by signals from dry-running sensors, overpressure in the module
- Shutdown of equipment on the external stop signal
- Hydraulic flushing of membranes
- Permanent quality control (electrical conductivity and temperature) of permeate
- 100% protection from contaminants
- Up to 24000 litres of water per day
- Continuous monitoring of purified water quality
- Compact and fully automated
- High-quality components from leading manufacturers
- Low noise and vibration high-pressure pump
- ОС5000 controller for constant independent operation of the system
- Capacity: 24000 litres/day or 1000 L/h
- Inlet Pressure: 2-5 bar
- Operation pressure in the RO membrane: 7-10 bar
- Pump Power: 1.9 kW
- Dimensions, H x W x D: 1450x700x600 mm
Get a Quote